Seiten (2): (1) 2 weiter >
Autor
Beitrag
mammut ist offline mammut  
Questions and wishes
Administratorin
13529 Beiträge - Elefant - einfach der größte hier
mammut`s alternatives Ego
Do you have any questions concerning our website, team, downloads, or do you have any wishes, concerning new downloads? Or do you need help?

Just write here (click "antworten" ) and we will try to help as soon as possible
Beitrag vom 04.05.2011 - 22:00
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mammut suchen mammut`s Profil ansehen mammut eine E-Mail senden mammut eine Kurznachricht senden mammut`s Homepage besuchen mammut zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Kementari ist offline Kementari  
RE: Questions and wishes
User
5 Beiträge - Einzeller – beginnt gerade mit dem Leben
I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to all the posters/paintings that were on the site. I have looked in Both New Meshes and Bilder and cant find any of the one I used to have :(
I lost all my CC and I am trying to collect it up again and I really miss those paintings.

Thanks in Advance :)
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 07:38
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Kementari suchen Kementari`s Profil ansehen Kementari eine E-Mail senden Kementari eine Kurznachricht senden Kementari zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Christin ist offline Christin  
Userin
548 Beiträge - Ente – watschelt so durchs Forum
Christin`s alternatives Ego
Hello dear Kementari!

We had a lot of problems with the pictures so we had to delete it

We're willing to make some new but this takes time and we're really sorry about it

greetings, Christin
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 11:24
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Christin suchen Christin`s Profil ansehen Christin eine E-Mail senden Christin eine Kurznachricht senden Christin zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE:
User
Awwww thats such a shame!

There were some amazing pictures you had here.

Thank you for the quick reply and good luck getting some new ones up on the site :)
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 13:50
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Kementari suchen Kementari`s Profil ansehen Kementari eine E-Mail senden Kementari eine Kurznachricht senden Kementari zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Administratorin
That is really a shame and we were very sad to delete them, but we have to be very careful with respecting the copyright.
Now we have found some websites where we have the permission to upload the pictures. Is there something special you are interested in? Perhaps we can try to find somrthing which appeals to you

Are you playing The Sims 2 or 3 ? Or both?

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von mammut am 19.11.2011 - 14:20.
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 14:20
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mammut suchen mammut`s Profil ansehen mammut eine E-Mail senden mammut eine Kurznachricht senden mammut`s Homepage besuchen mammut zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE:
User
I play the sims 3, most of the ones I had were from Manuela I loved all her stuff. Specially with lots of color options on the one painting.
These were some of the ones I had in my game that I loved.

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Kementari17713/Finds%20Pictures%20Living%20Sims/Bild3-Mesh.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Kementari17713/Finds%20Pictures%20Living%20Sims/Bild3_rec4.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Kementari17713/Finds%20Pictures%20Living%20Sims/4erBild_Set4.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Kementari17713/Finds%20Pictures%20Living%20Sims/Orchidee_1.jpg

and a lot more that unfortunately I don't have pics for :(

But really anything you post will be just awesome I'm sure :) Thank you once again.
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 15:39
Administratorin
They are really wonderful, I agree!
I haven't found anything like that, but I will ask our team, they are much better in finding good textures than I am
What do you think about that ?
(scroll down a bit)

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von mammut am 20.11.2011 - 00:05.
Beitrag vom 19.11.2011 - 23:51
RE:
User
They are really pretty! Thanks I am downloading those as soon as you release them :)

You have been such a wonderful help, keep up the amazing work :)

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kementari am 20.11.2011 - 02:11.
Beitrag vom 20.11.2011 - 02:10
Administratorin
I suppose you don't want to wait until release january
As I have made them on the occasion of your request, I give you the link via PN. I am glad that you like them
Beitrag vom 20.11.2011 - 13:14
RE:
User
I was reply via PM but I messed it up and deleted the message before I sent it so I will reply here instead :)

OMG I cant believe you did this just for me :) That's probably the nicest thing anyone has eve done for me EVER! Thank you so so so much.

Have a awesome day and I will definately be seeing you soon....just wish I spoke German to take advantage of the whole site :)
Beitrag vom 20.11.2011 - 16:11
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (2): (1) 2 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade 3 registrierte(r) Benutzer und 69 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: nähfee
Mit 1910 Besuchern waren am 10.10.2012 - 06:42 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Registrierte Benutzer online: ChiLLi, nähfee, themamasplace
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
Blackrose1977 (37), anyanyany (28), ChillieMillie (14), hildeke (26), Sanja (26), efsim (32), Cilina88 (26), cctulcidas (24), Honey30 (39), simPle78 (36), amannrichard (68), PanyMaus (28), barbaravsslr (22), littlecrow (49), EddyEgale (51), Phelidy (43), xDikax (24), fredomimi (26), Lukas_94 (20), Samira17 (22), dav1d (19), alebustre (34), phildidi (45), Joker96 (21), kateusuo (20), blondblond (25), JF_Sebastian (51), vasallenstaat (24), Shine Waterice (33), Glamour (18), Dinolino (44), Mamyrlik (49), Alllmond (31), Szabina15 (22), monasliese (31), FerkelFee (25), Susanca (30), Leo=) (20), Chincuu (789), moppel (64), MaTo0125 (36), GlamourJenny07 (38), pizzamannerl (34), Yuki in love (26), mandarynka (28), Marmulade (51), katlief (34), hippi (46), GuSi__ (37)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

© 2005 - 2010 by www.Blackypanther.de
Seite in 0.34047 sec generiert